Friday, January 2, 2015

5 Years Sale



Five years ago this month, on a whim I opened this little Etsy shop of mine.

My design skills have improved (I hope), my style has gotten more focused and streamlined, and what I sell has changed (a few times) and I couldn't be happier to do what I love.

Thank you so much to all of our customers for supporting and following us on this journey. Running your own business is hard, no matter how small, but man is it rewarding.

I worked on the new website all year pretty much. While I know we will probably always have a little corner on Etsy (don't forget your roots man) this website is the thing I am most proud of this year.

So as a thank you, (almost) the entire shop is on sale, $5 off all art prints  and $5 off all tee shirts! Happy shopping!


3 comments: