Saturday, December 13, 2014

People Love Mail

Hello my name is Nicole, I am a blogger and 3/5 posts this week included buffalo check plaid.

The Stay Cozy Card

This one is no exception.

We are still stuck in the house on the beautiful Saturday trying to get ourselves 100% better so we can return to being normal humans again. I was cleaning and organizing some of the inventory left over from ICE that we didn't leave at Crafted Westside for their Pop Up and I came across a few cards we hadn't put on the website yet.

So here you go! The Stay Cozy card and the Peppermint Mochas card are now available for the shop.

Peppermint Mochas Card
Which do you like best? Limited availability of each card in the shop now.


2 comments:

  1. Peppermint mocha is my pick! I need to get a frame and purchase one each of your "love you more than" seasonal designs. Then just rotate them out. Because I'm a sucker and love me some seasonal drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do need to do that. With all of your spare time.

    ReplyDelete