Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Influenster Frosty VoxBox

It's VoxBox Day. I was so excited to be selected to try out some new products courtesy of Influenster. I love getting free samples, and coupons so a VoxBox in the mail is pretty much the best thing ever.



What's inside?

- Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Advanced sample (PLUS a coupon to buy the full sized version at Target or Target.com)

- NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum

- Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Tea sample (PLUS a coupon to buy more at the store)

- Eco Tools Hair Brush

- Rimmel Eye Makeup remover

- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof eyeliner

- McCormick Gourmet Thyme

- Fruit Vines Bites

I think I am most excited to try out and use the brush. I was in desperate need of one anyway, so it totally worked out. I love that it can be used on any type of hair, and it helps your hair dry faster. I have used Rimmel products before so I am excited to try out their eyeliner - especially since it is waterproof, and I find it is so hard to find one I like that is also waterproof. 

Least excited about the Fruit Vines bites, they are advertised to have low fat and no preservatives but upon checking the ingredient list (Corn Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Malic Acid, Artificial Flavor, Glyceryl Monostearate, Sunflower Lecithin, Glycerin, Salt, Red 40) I am going to pass, even if I wasn't gluten free... that's WAY too many things that are GMOs and chemicals for my taste. 

I can't wait to give further reviews on their website, and maybe even something from this box will make it's way into a My Favs on Thursdays post. 

Don't forget, you can sign up to be considered for your own VoxBox via this link here.

Disclaimer - I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, all opinions are my own


3 comments:

  1. Rimmel eyeliners are awesome! I use the automatic pencil in blackest black usually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between the brush and the tea, I'm very excited about (most) of the products in this box!

    ReplyDelete