Monday, December 8, 2014

Buffalo Check

I have always been a fan of patterns. It seems like every season I find myself totally addicted to one. This winter is no exception, as I cannot get ENOUGH Buffalo Check Plaid.

Check out some of my favorite finds.

This Scarf.
This pullover. {my favorite Black Friday purchase}
This Fat Zipper Dopp Kit.
This Leash.
This Tie.
This Pillow.


This Clutch.

I have a few dollars left on an Etsy gift card that is burning a whole in my pocket, I think I may need to make that clutch mine. 

I am still on the hunt for the perfect flannel for myself. I made the mistake of trying on this one and this one at J Crew and none of the others have lived up to it's perfection. Just waiting on the perfect coupon to them mine. 

Do you have any patterns you can't get enough of this season?


3 comments:

  1. I've been overly flannel obsessed this year as well. Luckily, I've found some crazy amazing fabrics and I got to sew my own. Otherwise, lots of monies would have been spent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For reals! I take all of it please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I am hoping for, side note - I am a size 10 if you find one on a sale rack I will be sure to pay you back.

    ReplyDelete