Tuesday, November 11, 2014

NEW WEBSITE

To say the least this post has been days weeks months years in the making. I mean how many times have I announced that the website is almost done? (at least ten)

After many late nights and giant cups of coffee we have a brand new website


and it is pretty great if I do say so myself!

You can still shop our Etsy shop if you prefer, it's pretty great too. (plus the invites will stay there for now) But there is something about having our very own website that feels all grown up.

Not only will designsbynicolina.com be where every single new product will launch first, like the hand-lettered Let it Snow art print.


But one of the best parts is, that no matter how much you order (as long as you live in the United States) your order ships for just $3 - that's way less than in our Etsy shop.

screen shot of our new home page
There is also a super nifty way to head on over to the blog directly from designsbynicolina.com

I also love our new Local Events page, if you are in the Atlanta area be sure to check out the two places you can find us or DBN items in the next few months.

What are you waiting for! Go check it out for yourself.


4 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I'm sooo proud of my PERSON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your website that I'm considering staying up way past my bedtime to make my own. Unless I can convince you to do it for me. ;)

    But really. It looks awesome. And I ADORE your 'Let it Snow' print. Go Team DBN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girlie! Need to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to do it! It feels so good to have something all our own!

    ReplyDelete