Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday Mess

Well, we have been back from the land of Happily Ever Afters for one week, and while the short story is that we had the most amazing time ever the full trip recap will hopefully come later this week. Look out for some Gluten Free at Disney reviews as well!

I decided it would be a good idea to give myself the week off last week from blogging to catch up on work, sleep (we decided it would be the best idea ever to leave Orlando and head home at 9:30 in the evening, getting home at 4 in the morning is no fun) and laundry. 

But I am excited to get back into the swing of things, and have some fun things planned for this week. In the meantime, let's catch up on some of the things that you might have missed with me not blogging last week. 

The winner of the Let's Go to Disney giveaway was chosen and emailed, you can check the widget on the original post for the name. 

I am participating in a giveaway celebrating Meghan's (Hayes Days) 1 year blog-iversarry head on over this post to enter and get all of the details. AND don't forget to tell her congrats!

We came back from Orlando to basically winter here, and so I decided to try my hand at crocheting again this year, I'm working on my first cowl scarf
I am also currently addicted to purchasing all of the yarns so any professionals out there want to fill me in on where to get the best deal I know that Cameron would greatly appreciate it! 

Oh! And new invite in the shop to go along with my other new addiction this winter all the buffalo check plaid things, the newest Little Antlers invite can be purchased here.


I think they are pretty perfect for winter babies, or wedding showers, we can always customize the text to fit whatever you need.

Hope your Monday was more organized than mine, I'll get back to my mess now!


2 comments:

  1. I am still working on my Monday! lol. Even though it's pretty much Tuesday at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make me a scarf!!! You talented little booger!!!
    oXo

    ReplyDelete