Thursday, October 23, 2014

Monogrammed Minnie Pocket Tee by Urban South Designs

Disney, Monograms and Pocket Tees - these are a few of my FAVORITE things.


Seriously though, Urban South Designs has my heart when it comes to this tee. Her designs are unique and her work is perfect. When I saw it I knew that it had to be mine. 

She was so kind to send it to me to review, and give one away to one of my followers. Don't forget to enter the giveaway to get one just like mine!

These comfort color pocket tees that she uses are always, well comfortable, and I love the color of this one.



I can't wait to wear this in the parks while we are away, I am thinking Animal Kingdom? You can visit her shop to see all of her amazing designs.

Let Chelsea and I know what your favorite is in the comments below!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh. I love the classic monogrammed tee. Can't wait to get one for myself! Maybe I'll win one1

    ReplyDelete