Thursday, October 16, 2014

Men in Suits by Bonobos

I was so honored when Bonobos emailed me to be a part of their Fall Style Challenge. If there is anything that is my favorite thing it would be a man in a suit.

So putting together a look I would love to see on my guy was super easy. You can see all of my picks in one place by checking out my style-board on Pinterest as well.

Bonobos sent me some exclusive images from their Fall 2014 Men's Suits catalogue, to use as inspiration for my outfits


I decided to start with a casual look first. I love the look of this slim blazer with jeans and a plaid button down.




This next look I am putting together was inspired by the pattern mixing happening in this photograph. I love the way the plaids work and complement the pattern on the tie.




What's your favorite look? Casual or dressy pattern mixing? Special thanks to Bonobos for sending me those exclusive images and asking me to participate in this campaign. 

P.S. It's Thurday, that means I am co-hosing a link up with Katy + Meghan today. I shared my FAV thing this week, Men in Suits, so now share yours by linking up below!

2 comments: