Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tip Tuesday #36 Free Bloglovin' Button

Most of my readers follow along using the website bloglovin' it is an amazing place to keep all of your favorite blogs organized in one place.

I love using it too. They have an awesome iPad app, and I love going through my feed and flipping through blog posts, it gives it the feel of a magazine.

It has been a long time since I offered a freebie button for the blog. So here's a good one, I have a square, circle or rectangle option for you in a classic black and white that will complement any blog design.

Check out mine in the sidebar


Rectangle Button
Square Button
 Control + Click on a Mac or Right Click on a PC and download the image to your computer. Then just add it to your blog side bar, along with the link to your Bloglovin' page. {You may first need to claim your blog, the Bloglovin' website has more information on this}

Let us know if you use them, and feel free to post the link to your blog below!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Nicole! I should probably add something to my sidebar. Maybe someone will decide to follow me one day. :)

    ReplyDelete