Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Favs On Thursdays

Linking up with Katy & Meghan and sharing our fav things this Thursday!

Today I am sharing my love for my new Nora & Jac headbands. I first met Jacqueline a few years ago when we were participating in a blog hop. 

We instantly got a long, and started following each other on Instagram. When she posted her new collection of headbands I fell in LOVE. I just had to have this navy and white tribal print. It came in the mail and did not disappoint.


They are so lightweight and comfortable. The perfect length and very well made.


I also picked up this adorable leopard, which looks great with a top bun. I love that because they are comfy they are perfect for wearing around the house, but the prints make them a great accessory for going out.


Here are some of my other favs from her shop, which would you pick? If you order be sure to let her know you heard about her on our blog.


one /// two /// three

She is always posting her specials, and new designs on her instagram account, so be sure to give her a follow! {@jacmaries}

Don't forget to join our link up and share your fav things this Thursday!

Disclaimer: Nora & Jac provided me with these headbands to review but all opinions are my own!



4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I will have to check out her other prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is getting so long! :)
    The headbands are super cute. I know I"m supposed to love leopard print, I just haven't been sucked into that trend just yet (or maybe not since I was in 8th grade). But every time it pops up online lately, it makes me want it a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I am letting it grow out for a while, I hate having short hair in the summer because there is nothing I can do with it haha.

    ReplyDelete