Monday, August 18, 2014

Indie Craft Experience - Summer Ice 2014

This post is a bit delayed, but I just had to do a recap of Summer ICE, you know like before it is Fall time.

We met some amazing makers, and a lot of fabulous local customers. I love our little space in the online word, but it is so nice to meet some of our customers and see them love on our stuff in person.


We loved our little spot against the windows, Ambient+ studio is a beautiful event facility in Atlanta

Cameron spray-painted this typewriter that I scored for $3 at a garage sale a few months ago


Happy shoppers filling up the ICE event


Go Forth Goods, amazing leather pieces

The adorable force behind Muncle Fred Art
The most amazing felt flowers I have ever seen, happy to have some on my mantle

Random pretty things happening over here at r-ki-tekt, love her fun and colorful vibe!

So glad to meet this couple behind The Woolberry Press, love their rustic style!

This was by far the most organized show we have been a part of, loved all the other vendors as well as the customers.

If you are local, please attend the next event! Hoping we get to participate in the winter indie craft experience as well!

2 comments:

  1. I WILL be there! Barring a Disney trip of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me crave doing another show. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete