Friday, August 15, 2014

FIVE ON FRIDAY

It's been a while since I did a Five on Friday, but I felt like it would be a nice way to get back into the swing of things!

I am sharing the five pins I am LOVING right now.

Do you love pinterest as much as I do? I would love to follow along with you, just post the link to your page in the comments, and I will follow along! You can find me HERE

ONE 
These Kung Pow Chicken Zoodles look to DIE for! Using the zoodles makes it so great as a GF recipe, and all we need to do is switch it to GF soy sauce to make it perfect! Excited to give these a try! You can find the recipe on Skinny Taste!

 
TWO
I love a good display and this DIY project is going on my must-do list! Complete list of instructions here.

THREE
Doesn't it always happen that you fall in love with something from the Anthro clearance section that was on sale for $9.95 and now is totally out of stock. Loving the flowing embrodered tops I am seeing especially with jeans and boots in the fall.

FOUR
I SO wish this pin had a link to the creative mind who thought of this, because I think it is just about the cutest thing! Now just waiting for a reason to give a tiny gift.


FIVE
This week we have been doing lots of planning and plotting to make our backyard better, I am in love with this cheap and easy bench DIY, you can find the full details here.

Don't forget to leave your pinterest links so I can follow!


5 comments:

  1. That bench looks like it would take all of 1 hour to complete. The colors are you too. And story of my life with Anthro. Did you see that they have a final sale center in augusta of all places?! I told Corey I want to go. Evidently they do furniture and clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good finds! How is it possible that I wasn't following you already on Pinterest?! Finally remedied! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure! I am so loving all of your Italy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! We are going to start working on the patio hopefully this month, buy fall we should have a whole new backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The animals carrying gifts is basically my favorite thing of the day.

    ReplyDelete