Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Warby Parker Home Try On

After a less than impressive visit to the Costco vision center, and one pair of glasses purchased and returned (let's just say this is my formal don't go to Costco for glasses statement) I once again am sticking with my current favorite Warby Parkers.

I sent away for my 5 Try Ons (they send you 5 pairs, for 5 days) on Sunday and got them in the mail today. I need your help choosing which frames I should get! Any and all opinions welcome!







See all of the glasses on WarbyParker.com Ainsworth Elderberry (these are actually my current pair of glasses just in a different color) | Ballard Striped Chestnut | Chamberlain Saddle Sage | Seymour Tennessee Whiskey Welty Plum Marblewood |

LEGAL STUFF: Warby Parker didn't send me anything for free or pay me to do this, I just think they are awesome all by myself.


2 comments:

  1. Haha! No wonder I like the first pair, since you already have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ainsworth and Welty. Those are my picks!

    ReplyDelete