Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Favs on Thursdays Stella & Dot

I am so excited to have some girls over for a night of fun & jewels tomorrow night, and hosting a Stella & Dot trunk show!

I have a few S&D items from past trunk shows and one of my lovely friends Becky who is a lovely stylist in Texas, and I have been so impressed with their quality and design.

You can shop my trunk show online here... Here are a few things on my wish-list right now.
The Getaway Bag in multi-stripe, that middle zipper expands to make the bag even bigger. It is the perfect bag for a weekend away, and right now if you order any of the Getaway bags you get to pick out a Hang On bag for free!

I have one of these, and I have gotten rid of all of my other jewel/bathroom organizers. It is amazing! 


I am SO excited to shop these engravable items at my trunk-show, if you are interested in placing an order for those, contact my trunk show stylist Karen!
I am a sucker for a sparkling pair of stud earrings, they come in a few other colors as well, and they are all so cute!

The Juniper necklace is on super sale right now, and would be the cutest addition to any summer outfit!
As far as statement pieces go, the Norah bracelet is perfect! It would go great with everything from sundresses to cocktail dresses!

I wish all of you could come over to my place for wine + shopping fun, but because you can't shop my trunk show online! AND total bonus... You will get $25 to spend next month when you spend $50 this month!

http://www.stelladot.com/shop/


And because you guys don't get wine and macarons for coming to my show, by shopping my event online, you get to enter to win a DBN gift pack!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. That's a really neat promotion idea. Can't wait to see all these beauties in person tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the tassel scarf! Can't wait to get one with my dot dollars!

    ReplyDelete