Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday Thoughts

I was feeling kind of burnt out most of last week, creatively, personally and overall just a little overwhelmed.

Friday we had a very fun graduation party for one of my sisters' friends. It was at Little Gardens in Lilburn, Georgia and it was BEAUTIFUL. I had never been to that venue and I was blown away with how pretty the scene is.


Our friend Melanie who is an awesome baker made these gluten-free cupcakes for us and they were so yummy!
The memory jar, each guest was asked to leave a favorite memory with the Grad, and drop it in the jar. Fun guest book idea!

Cassidy and I in front of the gorgeous garden backdrop.

I planned on making up for my lack of motivation over the weekend but I ended up just relaxing and watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. So I decided today we were going to have an ANTI Monday.

We got up early and got our Monday tasks completed and headed to Atlanta for some of our favorite things. Yeah! Burger, and shopping, followed up by Starbucks.

It was kind of nice to have a day-date, and now I feel like I am ready to kick the rest of the week in the butt!

What's your favorite way to beat a case of the Mondays?

3 comments:

  1. Resting and recharging! Sounds like it was a great way to break the rut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally had one of those weeks as well! I'm glad I'm not the only one. It also didn't help today that it was overcast and cold outside. Yummy food and shopping would definitely do the trick. Love your blog by the way. I'm a new follower. (www.stripesandpolkadotsblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking a step back and doing something else is the only cure. You did it right, girlie.

    Also. Love your dress. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete