Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Favs on Thursdays | Favorite K Cup

It's time for another round of My Favs on Thursdays with my girls Katy & Meghan

We recently got a Keurig as an anniversary present from my Grandparents, it is teal and beautiful and I really just don't know what I did before it.


So as soon as we got it, and tore through the box of samples they give you with the machine to be sure you get totally hooked, we were on the hunt for our FAV KCup.

We usually shop for stuff we go through quickly at Costco (You know the essentials like Toilet Paper, Paper Towels and Coffee) so we wanted to be sure we tried a few they carried there.

And we found it...


We are loving The Original Donut Shop coffee so much we have bought it twice (like a huge pack of 80 KCups)

I love being able to brew one cup at a time, and not have to worry about making a whole pot and dumping it out when Cameron or I didn't want a second cup. It's awesome for having people over, because you don't have to worry about who wants coffee and who wants tea (they make tea KCups, but also you can just fill it up with water and press brew with no KCup in there and get hot water)

I also want to try the Sweet & Creamy Nutty Hazelnut Iced Coffee also made by Donut Shop, because I love all things Hazelnut and love iced coffee in the summer!

Do you have a Keurig? What is your FAVE KCup?


4 comments:

  1. Archer Farms has the best k-cups ever. I love them all.
    My favorite: Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee. Yummo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is a coffee snob, like chemex, aero press, grind right before you brew snob! We have a keurig and use the reusable k-cups (from target). We grind just enough for a kcup or two of our local coffeehouse favorite. The reusable ones are so easy to clean! Plus, grinding it right before you brew makes a difference. When we buy cups randomly...it's Donut Shop all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get my little ducks in a row and get a keurig. Also get my post up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage look of that teal Keurig!!! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete