Friday, May 23, 2014

MY FAVS ON THURSDAY (on Friday)

I know what you are thinking, it is Friday. But oh well! I forgot to hit publish on this post yesterday and I just realized it.

Linking up with my girls to share one of my favs.

Walter & Rosie mouse inspired candles, and believe me they really do smell almost as good as being at Disney World.

There are so many awesome and perfect scents to choose from but this time I got Mickey Waffles (rich, buttery with a hint of maple syrup) & Main Street Bakery (so much cupcake love going on).
They make an awesome addition to our Disney pictures from out last trip this past September! Check out her website to see the full list of scents like pixie dust, Fa Mulan, and Why Does her Hair Glow? You can visit her Etsy shop here and she is offering something awesome to DBN readers!

ENTER THE CODE DESIGNSBYN for 10% off your order!

Let me know which one you get!

PS. Walter & Rosie sent me these candles to try but all opinions are entirely my own

1 comment:

  1. Like a knife in my heart! I cannot wait to go back already!

    ReplyDelete