Friday, May 23, 2014

Five on Friday

It is Friday and like it or not we are still working at 5 o'clock #lifeofanentrepreneur

ONE
I just sent over these logo design mockups to my good friend Meghan, from Hayesdays.com as she is launching her new brand Hayes Made. You can check out her brand on Instagram (@hayesmade_)

Which of the mockups is your favorite?



TWO
I shopped online the majority of yesterday (which is probably why I am a day behind on work) and I ordered an adorable swimsuit from Aerie (because I like their bras + panties best, and I figured a swimsuit is kind of like that) I hope it fits! Where is your favorite place to get swimsuits

THREE
We are going to the beach in a little over a week and I have a very short list of things I needed to get before the trip. I have crossed almost all of them of the list except for a book, I asked earlier on my Instagram but any suggestions for a good beach read?



FOUR
My very first Artsy Crush came today and I am totally smitten! I shared in on my shopdbn Instagram, but here it is again


she is all booked up for June but follow @artsyanthropology on Instagram, she always posts when they are about to be open for sale!

FIVE
I snagged an old typewriter at a yard sale last weekend for $3! You really can't beat that deal! We are planning on spray painting it and using it as a part of our display at Ice Atlanta this summer. I am so excited!


2 comments:

  1. I am still so torn about the logo. I wish I could keep them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the top left logo the best! I really love the cursive. 2nd choice is bottom right...I have a thin for black and white logos :)

    ReplyDelete