Sunday, April 27, 2014

PET PEEVES

Sunday Social


Linking up for the Sunday Social today with Neely & Ashley

This Weeks Questions:
What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
People who don't use their turn signals, or people who are texting and then look up and slam on their breaks whether they need to or not.

What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
It would have to be people who exclusively post pictures of just themselves, especially if they have nothing real to say with them. I think the whole point of blogging is the writing aspect of it and starting a conversation.

What is your biggest shopping pet peeve?
I love a good deal! So when stores have signs describing the sale they are having, and then you get to the register and they tell you they are sorry but those signs are for yesterday's sale, and then won't honor the price. Take the signs down if that sale is over!

What is your biggest general pet peeve?
People who don't really listen to you while you are talking. They have one eye on you and one eye trying to find someone to have a better conversation with. They nod while you are talking and maybe even respond to your questions, but then they ask you about the same thing 50 times and you realize they haven't been paying attention this whole time!

What is your most irrational fear?
I have a fear of anything medical, I know the shot isn't going to hurt but I still cry like a 5 year old anyway

Want to join in the fun of Sunday Socials? Check out Neely's blog here.

What are your biggest pet peeves?!


3 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, and yes on #3!! My whole things is that the signs are representation of what's going on. I hate when the signs are describing a clothing item that's on sale and you can't tell which clothing item it is the sign is talking about because there are 4 or 5 different clothes under the sign!! Be specific! LOL
    Visiting from the Sunday Social link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I don't think I've ever had a store not honor a posted sign... Maybe California's laws are more strict. To me that's nuts, I would probably throw I fit if they didn't honored advertised sales.

    Hope you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete