Friday, March 7, 2014

WEEKEND DIY PROJECTS

Before pinterest, before Designs by Nicolina, I was the kid in school who loved projects because it meant I got to get my puffy glitter paint and poster board out.

Then I had to start my own business and grow up and do my own laundry and I have less time to be a craft lady. So I am going to try to set a goal to accomplish at least one non DBN related project per month just for me so I don't lose my crafty lady license, is there such a thing, next months free printable perhaps?

So here are my project inspirations for this weekend, what do you think I should do? Find out Monday for my full project info and the grand-reveal!



Also on my list, fabric headbands, more yarn crochet projects, and breaking out my silhouette machine that has been collecting dust recently.

Happy Weekend!


2 comments:

  1. You have a SILHOUETTE?! Did we talk about this? Waaahhhhh! Super fun stuff. Also, sequin top=perfect Nicole project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see which one you chose!

    ReplyDelete