Thursday, March 13, 2014

MY FAVS ON THURSDAYS | Pantone Spring 2014

As always linking up with Katy & Meghan and sharing our favs! Want to join in? Be sure to share the link to your post in the comments below.

Today I am sharing the Pantone Spring 2014 color report and some of my favs for Spring.

I am really loving Radiant Orchid, Freesia and Dazzling Blue. I already have some pieces in my closet that I know will bring me into Spring nicely!

As far as design goes, I already have seen Hemlock & Sand used a lot in weddings this year, and I think Freesia & Sand as well as Hemlocak & Cayenne will be popular combos for Spring/Summer weddings.

You can read the full write up on Pantone's website. What is your favorite color or combo?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pantone! <3 I like that the colors are not quite as pastel as they have been in years past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree, sometimes pastels wash me out as much as I like them!

      Delete