Thursday, March 6, 2014

MY FAVS ON THURSDAYS /// NEW OBSESSION

I love and have always loved being crafty. The busier Designs by Nicolina gets the less time I have for being my crafty self. So when we were away this past weekend and my friend offered to teach me how to crochet. I jumped on the opportunity and now I am happy to report that crocheting is my FAV thing this Thursday.

I bought two skeins of yarn and a cute pink crochet hook at Joann's in Kentucky and I have been hooked ever since! I made a headband while Brittany checked my work, and then I started on my next project.


I took it fully apart one time, and then half way back apart the next day. The stitch where I joined the two ends together could be better, and if I am being picky I needed like 5 more inches of yarn. But for being my very first project I am SUPER proud of myself.


So now I need to know from my crocheting friends, where is the best place to buy yarn?  Best online tutorials to learn stitches {I only know single stitch} and what hooks should I have in my tool-kit?





No comments:

Post a Comment