Sunday, February 16, 2014

SUNDAY SOCIAL



Joining my first Sunday Social with Neely & Ashley! Spending this Sunday eating way too many Apple Pie pancakes & watching ice dancing! Follow me @nicolinaw on Instagram & @designsnicolina on twitter if you feel like stalking me.

1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
I love having lazy days with Cameron, we go for a walk if it's nice out, watch old Office episodes and catch up on our shows on Netfilx & Hulu. Scroll through pinterest and find house projects to do.

2. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I am a sucker for reality tv, pretty much anything. I love Dance Moms, and Keeping up with the Kardashians the most though. If you have hulu, check out The Only Way is Essex, its basically British Kardashians.

3. What is your favorite road trip music?
It totally depends on what mood we are in. If we are going to the beach, it's country Zac Brown Band all the way. We could listen to the Lumineers, Sara Bareilles, Imagine Dragons & Macklemore over and over again so those are our go to's.

4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
I am a sucker for celeb magazines, so US, and People for sure. As far as fashion mags I think Lucky is my favorite.

5. What is your favorite snack? 
I am loving the white cheddar pirate booty puffs, we recently got a bag that is the size of a small child at Costco. But our go-to is rice chips & hummus.





2 comments:

  1. You should try the Chester's Cheese Puffs! A huge bag is either $2-3 and they taste awesome. Only problem is that they are addictive and you will fight over the cheese dust at the bottom of the bag. (Don't get the butter flavour as they taste like packing peanuts) Hope you have a great week!

    Sean @ His and Her Hobbies - http://hisandherhobbies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckyyyyyyyyyy. I love that magazine. I still have the first issue packed up somewhere in the basement, just because. Richkids of Beverly Hills. New favorite guilty pleasure TV. I laughed so hard.

    ReplyDelete