Thursday, February 6, 2014

MY FAVS ON THURSDAYS

It's Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday which means it is almost the weekend AND it means I am teaming up with my girls Katy & Meghan.


Today I am sharing my FAV new skirts by Shelley Bee Originals 

I found her on Instagram {her account is @shelleybeeoriginals} and her other account she also has some fun instasales on @shelleybeeclearance where I have scored another great print. 

I love these skirts because they are the perfect length right below the knee, they are so comfy and super flattering! They work great with tights but are light enough for spring and summer use as well. I can't wait to order more!

She also has some cute ones for the littles, and some other cute things like scarves & tshirts.

Check her shop out {here} you won't be sorry!


1 comment:

  1. These skirts are amazing y'all! I love my two! I wear them all the time.

    ReplyDelete