Wednesday, February 5, 2014

MONOGRAM & MIMOSA BRIDAL SHOWER

I get very attached to things. Cameron it being a hoarder but I call it being sentimental. I get this way about pretty much everything. Dinner receipts, movie ticket stubs, clothing you name it. Especially when it comes to all things DBN. So I struggle when it is time to let a classic design go. I did a lot of this when we redesigned the shop and added DBN Graphics this past summer.

But I am constantly looking at what can be done better, and helping my brand to evolve. I try to ask myself: Do I like this anymore? Is it consistant with my current brand and style? Is everyone else doing it? I am not saying that I am the first one to come up with the idea of a Monogram shower but I was one of the first invite shops on Etsy to offer this style invite. So when the copy-cats started popping up, I changed up my style.

Introducing the cleaner, more modern and preppy Monograms & Mimosas bridal shower invites that are now available in the shop.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/155904134/monograms-mimosas-chevron-style-bridal?ref=shop_home_active_22
Chevron 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/155911571/monograms-mimosas-art-deco-damask-style?ref=shop_home_active_16
Damask

https://www.etsy.com/listing/178151733/monograms-mimosas-polka-dot-style-bridal?ref=shop_home_active_18
and Polka Dot

As always text and colors are customizable. Which is your favorite?



4 comments:

  1. I love them all! Chevron wins by a hair in my book. Gotta love Chevron Monograms! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the options on this one now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Chevron, but the Demask is nice too.

    ReplyDelete