Friday, February 7, 2014

FIVE ON FRIDAY

Happy Friday loves! Counting down my five and wishing you all a happy weekend!

/// ONE ///
We all know that facebook pages are getting worse and worse for exposure. A few of my posts have been seen by like 4 of my 1,600+ fans!
I did find something that seems to be helping a bit with my interaction thanks to Chelsea of Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles blog. I linked my Instagram account to my Facebook fanpage and it has made a ton of difference! So thanks Chelsea!

http://www.sunnywithachanceofsprinkles.com/search?updated-max=2014-01-24T08:08:00-06:00&max-results=3&start=6&by-date=false


/// TWO ///
The first DBN pen pals box will go out on Feb. 15th, are you signed up? You can learn more about what this is here // and order your own here!

http://designsbynicolina.blogspot.com/2014/01/introducing-dbn-pen-pals.html


/// THREE ///
I blame Cameron for this one... his addiction to backpacks has rubbed off on me. Mine got a hole on our last trip so I have been searching for a new one. I finally found one that will hold my laptop & my iPad plus a whole bunch of other stuff AND the top of my list... it is super cute and lines with polka dots! I got it on sale at REI but it can also be found here



/// FOUR ///
Cameron and I ask ourselves this on a monthly weekly daily basis. We think this is the perfect card for your love. Order by Sunday to get your cards by Feb. 14th


/// FIVE ///
Most of you may not know this but I used to work at a boutique making jewelry and I kinda miss that creative outlet! You might see some DBN jewels popping up soon {because I need more stuff to do right?!}


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new blog design! Looks so bright and cheerful! I love a good backpack too...oh and if it's leather, I'm a total sucker for it!

    ReplyDelete