Tuesday, January 14, 2014

TIP TUESDAY #27 Changing Your Facebook Tabs

Lets face it {pun intended} facebook is getting tired. People barelry see your posts, what used to be a great marketing platform and social media king is on it's way out. So we need all the help we can get to make those Facebook pages cuter and get your shops/blogs/pages seen!

It took me a while to figure this one out, so I thought I would put together a TT post on it.

First log into your Facebook and go to your page

Then scroll under your cover where the application tabs are, FB automatically shows likes, and a few others so you are going to want to find and install the ones you want. I have my pinterest linked, my Etsy shop and my Instagram.

Once you install the apps you want, then you can change the tabs to make your FB page stand out!




There are lots of cute ones online. I am working on adding more to the DBNgraphics shop. The ones as shown in the tutorial are these vintage chalk style ones.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! Our Facebook page could definitely use a refresher, and this will definitely help spruce it up.

    ReplyDelete