Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TIP TUESDAY #26 YOU


It is so true what they say that you are your own worst enemy. The last few weeks have been really hard for me creatively. Sometimes I struggle with what to do next. What is the best choice for us in business, financially, and most importantly personally.

Cameron has had to remind me a lot this week to remember that this didn't happen overnight, it has been 4 years of hard work so why would it be any different now?

So today's TIP TUESDAY is actually from Cameron, not from me. Because secretly he is the smart one {maybe not so secretly} Get out of your own way, and focus. We got this far, so if you love what you design chances are people will love it too. 

What could you accomplish if you got out of your own way? 

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! I can relate to how you feel, but not quite to your degree. I recently started my own blog (www.kelsiemillet.blogspot.com) and I have been working hard these last two months. I often wonder if what I am doing will be what other people will love or even have any interest in. But you are completely right, or your husband, (wink) that if we love it then there is a good chance that other people will too. Thank you so much, this was a great way for me to start my day today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am so glad you liked reading it. I married a pretty smart guy I just need to listen to him more! LOL

      Delete
  2. I'm in the same boat with Kelsie. This is a fantastic tip though. Actually getting out of your own way is the hard part.

    ReplyDelete