Monday, January 13, 2014

#PAPERLOVER

I will admit, I have been cheating on paper with my iPad a lot recently, and don't get me wrong, I love my iPad planner apps, and iCal is awesome too. However, deep down I am a paper lover.


So when my 2014 planner/doodling book from maydesigns.com came today I immediately filled it with all of the plans, blog ideas and doodles I have floating around in my head. There is just something about putting a pen to paper and making the thoughts and designs in your head come to life.

PLUS aren't these zebras cute, and everything is better when it has your initials on it right? What about you? Are you a #paperlover or are you all digital?


1 comment:

  1. Girl, I couldn't live without paper or a paper planner! I've been indulging in an affair with my new Simplified Planner for exactly 14 days now... it's true love ;)

    ReplyDelete