Thursday, January 30, 2014

MY FAVS ON THURSDAYS

Linking up again with my lovley ladies Katy & Meghan for my FAVS on Thursdays, want to join the fun? Add your blog post to the link list below.


Today I am sharing my FAV songs/artists that make up our work playlist.

There is nothing that gets me working harder/having my own personal dance party than the right song. Sometimes I watch a show on my iPad, but since Cameron doesn't share my taste in Downton Abbey and Grey's Anatomy I usually save that for when I am alone. We do however share a lot of the same taste in music {and he puts up with what I HAVE to listen to}! Here are some of the songs we like to jam out to at the DBN Studio!



 1. BRAVE by Sara Bareilles
2. ON TOP OF THE WORLD Imagine Dragons
3. CAN'T HOLD US Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
4. I WANNA BE THE ONE Fun.
5. ROAR Katy Perry
6. COUNTING STARS One Republic
7. HO HEY The Avett Brothers
8. I CHOOSE YOU Sara Bareilles
9. SOME NIGHTS Fun.
10. 10,000 HOURS Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

 Basically anything from any of those artists and their entire albums are on repeat constantly

 
What do you like to listen to while you work?


4 comments:

  1. Definitely feeling that play list girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised Sara Bareilles isn't all 10 songs. ;) My get it done playlist would be HILARIOUS to share. It would be a good laugh all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine would be filled with lots of 80's and 90's jams. And then a lot of Beatles. With some Garth Brooks and Zac Brown Band. It'd be a whole lot of chaos...as is my playlist at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My get it done playlist is all about the MACK! lol
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete