Thursday, January 2, 2014

MY FAVS ON THURSDAYS

It's Thursday, so it is time to share my FAV thing this week. Of course I am linking up with Katy & Meghan. Want to join the party? Grab the picture and join the linky list!

I love comfy and cute layering pieces I can wear over and over again, so that's why my FAV thing is this Patricia Jane Designs infinity scarf.


It is the perfect length to double, and it cozy without being suffocating. It is also pretty light weight for a scarf that keeps me so warm. I love the plaid pattern, it seems to match my whole winter wardrobe. She also just so happens to be one of our lovely sponsors this month. So be sure to check her shop out!

GREAT NEWS!
SHE IS OFFERING FREE SHIPPING
TO ALL DESIGNS BY NICOLINA FOLLOWERS!
Just enter the code "FREESHIP" at checkout

No comments:

Post a Comment