Thursday, January 9, 2014

MY FAVS /// Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio

Liking up with my lovely HAYES DAYS & WILD AND WANDERFUL ladies for My Favs on Thursdays, don't forget to join the party below, PS. I will take full credit for how late this post is. Unlike usual I was the only one NOT ready this morning.



Let me start by saying I had have a LOT of iPad cases, one might say I am addicted to them. So when I say this is my favorite, I mean it. I knew I wanted to try something with a keyboard, so my iPad would feel more like a laptop and be better for working remotely. So I looked and looked and did a ton of research and decided to go with this one.


It's the Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio /// available at Best Buy /// in Sunflower yellow.

WHY IT'S MY FAV
- The iPad locks {using a magnet} to the screen really nicely and feels sturdy
- The keyboard is liquid repellent which I love because I am both clumsy and like beverages
- The fabric on the outside is stain repellent and wipes clean
- The battery lasts forever! I have had this since early November, I use it very regularly and I have only had to charge the case once!
- Super easy to type on, even when it is just on your lap and not on a desk or table
- My iPad really does feel like a laptop when it's on

WHAT I WOULD CHANGE
- It does add quite a bit of weight to the iPad
- Hard to do anything in portrait mode

But overall, I am so happy with my purchase and it was for sure worth the money!

What's your fav this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment