Thursday, January 16, 2014

MY FAVS ON THURSDAYS /// GLUTEN FREE



Linking up with my girls again for My Favs on Thursdays!
If you follow me on instagram or read the blog, you may have noticed that Cameron and I have been gluten free for about a month now {YIKES} where I thought I could never live without bread, regular cupcakes and pretzels, I have, and we are feeling better everyday! AND I have come across some super yum snacks that I am sharing today.

Here are my FAV gluten-free snacks {so far} PLUS you can follow my pinterest board GLUTEN FREE to keep up.


1. Talenti Peppermint Bark Gelato /// 2. Wow Baking Company Cookies {we found them at Marshalls, but they are sold at Whole Foods and Amazon} /// 3. UDI's Pizza Crust is by far the best pizza crust we have tried, we found it in the frozen section of Kroger /// 4. Chia Pop all of the flavors are amazing! /// 5. Wild Riceworks Chips dipped in 6. Sabra hummus will change your life /// 7. As far as quick bake cookies go, they are super yum! 


CHECK OUT MEGHAN & KATY'S POSTS!

1 comment: