Thursday, January 2, 2014

MAKE 2014 THE BEST EVER

It's the beginning of 2014, but this year instead of making a long list of resolutions based on everything I didn't accomplish in 2013... I have a new motto

MAKE 2014 THE BEST EVER
and make it the best in every way possible.

That was the inspiration behind the DBN 2014 calendar in the shop now


It's a 13x19 poster size wall calendar, and the best part is you pick the color that will match your home or office.

/// ORDER HERE ///

What will you be doing to Make 2014 the Best Ever?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that calender! Great work lady! I'm working on my list of goals for the year right now, top of the list: self publish my first children's book! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome! I just hopped over to your blog and saw the illustrations you just did for the last book and they are so great!

      Delete