Friday, January 17, 2014

5 ON Friday

It's Friday! We had one of those off weeks, where a few things in our schedule are mixed up so we don't know what day it is and end up working weird hours, so I am happy to try and enjoy a nice relazing weekend and then start all over again Monday.

/// ONE /// 
There are so many cute new greeting cards in our shop Cam spent most of his week getting some great product shots of some of the designs we have had for a while too. I LOVE the new shots of the chalkboard Avett Brother's and Lumineers cards, they really are awesome.



/// TWO ///
About once a year I have a "Treat Yo Self" day and get my hair cut and colored at a Salon. I was looking around pinterest for some ideas and this is what I am leaning towards. What do you think?

/// THREE ///
When we were in NY in November I reconnected with a childhood friend who I hadn't seen in 13 years, in just a few days she is moving SO much closer to us {5 hrs away instead of 14 hrs} and we get to go visit her and her husband at their new home in just under a month. I may or may not already have started my packing list!

/// FOUR /// 
It is coming on invite season again, spring wedding showers are being planned. We are working on loading the shop up with great new spring invites like this one. You can find it in the Etsy shop.

/// FIVE ///
I have started posting "Sunday Specials" on my @shopdbn instagram account, so be sure to follow us on there if you love us and want some awesome deals!



4 comments:

  1. I love the new card shots. They're very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card designs are beautiful! The Lumineers one would make a perfect Valentine's Day card. :)

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the new greeting cards!!!! Most definitely going to check those out! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that color, it looks fun. Especially for winter.

    ReplyDelete