Friday, January 3, 2014

5 ON FRIDAY

It's the first Friday of 2014! How very exciting!
Let's jump right in to my 5 ON FRIDAY!

/// ONE ///
One of the things I want to do this year, is make sure I am really sticking to my blogging schedule. So far I am 3 posts for all 3 days of January! I ordered a cute little May Designs agenda to keep in my purse. It will be perfect for all of those BRIGHT IDEA moments, and keep me on a schedule so that's good.

/// TWO ///
Did you see what our motto for 2014 is? MAKE 2014 THE BEST EVER, you can read more about it in yesterday's post. Be sure to also check out the official DBN Wall Calendar in the shop now.


/// THREE ///
My friend Katy launched her Caps for Chemo program this week, read about it here. It is basically a one-for-one deal, you buy a cap for a cute kiddo in your life, she makes two and donates one of them to a Child suffering from Cancer. She has some adorable designs this year, plus it is for an amazing cause. So you should defiantly check it out! HERE



/// FOUR ///
Did you get gifted Designs by Nicolina last month? I want to see how much you love it! Tag me in your instagram pictures {@nicolinaw} #designsbynicolina, or email me the photos! AND don't forget to log into your Etsy account and leave us a review!

/// FIVE ///
There is seriously so much stuff planned, new product, new projects planned, be sure you are following us to keep up on facebook instagram and pinterest  I promise you won't be disappointed!


3 comments:

  1. Visiting from 5 on Friday! I love that calendar with the motto! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of hanging a calendar on a hanger! So cute!

    X
    www.artpoliticslife.com

    ReplyDelete