Thursday, December 26, 2013

MY FAVS ON THURSDAYS

So excited to start a new Thursday tradition with some of my favorite blog ladies. Every Thursday we will be sharing a new FAV each of us have anything and everything will be talked about. Feel free to grab this image and team up with us! Just leave your blog post in the comments.

This week is all about my new FAV Etsy shop for unique jewels, My Sweet Nomsa. I met Ashley the designer a couple of weeks ago when we did the Athens Artist Market and I instantly fell in love with her style. 

Everything in her shop was right up my alley, so I purchased a few things I couldn't live without.

This adorable citrus yellow earrings are not anything I would have bought normally {I am normally a strictly studs girl} but something about the color was calling my name and I had to have them.
And I had to have this bracelet as well, this color seems to complement everything in my closet, and I love the way it fits me perfectly. Match. Made. In. Jewelry. Heaven.
This mixed metal necklace is the perfect everyday piece and looks great layered. This was picked as a surprise by Cam, he always does a great job.
The quality is great and the designs are perfectly simple. PLUS everything in her shop is 20% off right now so it is the perfect time to TREAT YO SELF.

2 comments: