Friday, December 27, 2013

FIVE ON FRIDAY

Linking up as usual for FIVE ON FRIDAY with a few of my favorite ladies!
/// ONE ///
If you follow me on facebook or instagram you may already know this but in case you don't we are having an INSTASALE over on our @shopdbn account. They are all perfectly perfect prints {say that five times fast} that are a good deal to a nice home. I have been posting daily, but today is the last day!
/// TWO ///
Did you read yesterdays post? A few of my bloggy friends and I are starting a new thing called My Favs on Thursdays and we would love for you to come link up! Read all about it in yesterday's post.
/// THREE ///
Have you heard of mention.com it is really simple to use and I love getting emails when people are talking about me. I found out about it here on Paige Simple's blog {and hopefully she will get a notification that I am talking about her!

/// FOUR ///
Consider me addicted to Shelly B Orignials skirts, I ordered another less than a week after getting my first one in the mail. Check out her shop here 
 image via her shop
 
/// FIVE ///
A little over 2 weeks ago, we discovered Cam has a gluten intolerance, and we have been gluten free ever since. It is hard, but we both feel much better especially Cam and I have lost about 5 pounds so that is a total plus! If you are gluten free, or if you are trying to cut it out follow my gluten free pinterest board here

See you Monday for a full week of AWESOME.

3 comments:

  1. I am going to have to check out mention.com and that skirt! Love!
    www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so cute! I love the wallpaper you posted earlier too!

    X
    www.artpoliticslife.com

    ReplyDelete