Monday, December 16, 2013

ATHENS ARTIST MARKET /// Recap

This weekend we participated in our very first craft festival. The Athens Artist Market and after weeks of prep and a few late nights, I am happy to report it went amazingly! The full booth pics are on the camera, and I don't feel like uploading them right now, so here are a few snapshots from the booth.

We picked up these adorable chairs from Target because they really complimented the whole design of the table really nicely. Then we used little pieces I have been collecting like my wire basket and vintage paper cutter to add some dimension. Cameron built the display and used some of the leftover pieces of the wood to build us some sign stands. 

My amazing sister in law made us this adorable business card holder, and we got loads of compliments on it so thanks Jenn!

I have a "W" Zinc Letter from Anthro, and when we were designing the both we knew we had to get them for the booth. {Only 2 customers tried to buy them haha}

Some of our lovley customers flipping through and telling us how much they love everything.

We really had an amazing time! Special thanks from Cameron and I to Kelsey & Meghan for being our lovely assistants, and Cassidy & Mackie for coming and helping as well. We couldn't have done it without you! Can't wait until we can do another this spring. If you are local comment with your favorite Spring festivals so we can look into them.

BONUS I made some great new friends check out Ashlee's shop My Sweet Nomsa, I basically spent everything we made at her booth.


No comments:

Post a Comment