Monday, November 25, 2013

PORTFOLIO SPOTLIGHT /// LOGO DESIGN

I love creating custom logos to fit my clients brand. If you don't already know Katy (read her blog here) she has become one of my great online etsy/blog buddies. So when she came to me to help her with a fresh new logo I was so excited.

Most of my custom work starts with at least a sketch. Sometimes the final product doesn't exactly turn out like the sketch but it is nice to take pencil to paper to get some ideas out. This also got Katy so excited about the project!

I sketched her famous 'Katy hair' on my iPad using Paper53 app, then sent it to my computer, and did some graphic design magic to make it look how you see below!



I knew I wanted to do some contrasting typography, and now her blog & etsy shop are coordinating! Using her favorite color, purple!

It inspired her to remake her blog with a more simple design, and I am loving it! Head over and check out her shop here /// and her blog here /// tell her Nicole says HI


Interested in a logo? Send me an email designsbynicolina{at}gmail{dot}com


2 comments:

  1. Eventually I will be interested in a logo. In time. And you know the business is in the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. f you don't already know Katy (read her blog here) she has become one of my great online etsy/blog buddies. So when she came to me to help her with a fresh new logo I was so excited. logo design

    ReplyDelete