Wednesday, November 20, 2013

PORTFOLIO SPOTLIGHT /// THE BRANDIED PAIR

Now that we are officially a two man team read part one here I have so much more time to devote to blogging and working on branding for etsy shops, blogs and small businesses.

{SIDE NOTE} I don't offer blogger templares because code is hard and confuses me greatly. With all of that being said, find your framework somewhere else, and I am the gal to help you make it your own.

Here is a great example of that with my friend Jennifer over at the Brandied Pair, I designed her header as well as her blog signature. 



Have a project you want to get a quote for? Please feel free to email me over at designsbynicolina@gmail.com, we would love to work with you! You can also view more examples in our portfolio by clicking at the top of the page.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're offering this now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure excited for my goodies!! You are fabulous, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Very talented lady you are. I will keep this in mind if I ever start a blog again.

    ReplyDelete