Monday, November 18, 2013

LETS CATCH UP OVER COCOA


I don't know about you, but our friends are sprinkled all over. Some live near, but most live far away. We all lead crazy lives, and it gets hard to stay in touch. Of course we have wonderful technology to keep updated with them but nothing is better than slowing down and having a little chat.

So here's to sending some love and arranging a cross country cocoa date with someone you love and miss.

{SUPER CUTE IDEA ALERT}
Send a little Starbucks gift card along with the card, and arrange a facetime or skype chat. It will be just like old times.

2 comments:

  1. I'm fairly certain I spend more time e-chatting and e-drinking with my friends than I do those things in person. It's hard to have long distance besties but I'm glad that I live in the day and age of technology.

    Also. This card? Loveeeeeeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! And I know, I just keep looking at it!

      Delete