Tuesday, October 22, 2013

{TIP TUESDAY #22} HOW TO CLEAN YOUR WEDDING RING

In honor of it being my anniversary week Tip Tuesday is all about making sure your wedding ring looks shiny and new! I didn't believe my sister-in-law when she said it was this easy but I tried it over the weekend, and my ring looks just like new!


It really is SO SIMPLE all you need is your ring, a shot glass, and some Windex!

Please disregard the NASTINESS that is floating around in that Windex, but when I woke up and checked on it, this is what it looked like. Because my ring has some areas that gunk likes to get stuck in, I had to use a little toothbrush to get the rest out, but now they look just as beautiful as my wedding day!

Hope you enjoy this simple Tip Tuesday!


3 comments:

  1. Good deal! I usually just stop at Kay's in the mall and let them give my rings a spin. I bet its windex in that box they put it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to try this. I leave my ring on when I cook so I am always getting gunk it the tiny little spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get best idea to choose my wedding ring and check it, planned my wedding in iphone planner app the wedding ring idea was nice thanks for share

    ReplyDelete