Monday, October 21, 2013

JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY

So I feel like I completely fell off the grid after we got back from Disney earlier this month! I find it so hard to get back into the swing of things after a trip. By the time I got Designs by Nicolina all caught up and all of our orders out I needed another vacation.

BUT! We are finally all back caught up with orders and so I am back in the swing of blogging everyday.

So here is a quick shop update!
There are some new invite designs in the shop but the Baby It's Cold Outside invites continue to be the best seller. Check out some of Friday's orders that went out

A new adorable ICECREAM print /// here /// was added to the shop, available in 5x7, 8x10, 11x14 or 13x19, it would look super cute with our PARTY WITHOUT CAKE print /// here ///

AND I sent off some adorable swag to my friend Thuy over at My Paper Pinwheel for her The Crafter's bash event!

So much fun coming over the next weeks so get ready! What are you doing on this Manic Monday?

PS. Head over to my Instagram @nicolinaw for a Monday Giveaway!


2 comments: