Friday, October 25, 2013

5 ON FRIDAY

Linking up as usual with The Good Life Blog for 5 on Friday!



/// ONE ///
I am LOVING my anniversary gift from my sweet husband. He loves watches and it is totally rubbing off on me.  I have been wearing it everyday.

/// TWO ///
 Don't forget that you only have until the end of the month to get one of my girl Katy's Handmade Escapade Breast Cancer Awareness TShirts /// SHOP HERE ///


/// THREE ///
 I am always looking for quick and easy things to make for lunch. When we are in the middle of working it is hard to take the time to really make something. So I have been loving these make ahead freezer burritos from Budget Bytes.

/// FOUR ///
Anyone else really in love with leopard for fall? I read an article talking about how leopard is a neutral and I am totally on board. Trying to decide what I want the most out of some of my favorites.

/// FIVE ///
Yesterday was our Three Year Anniversary and I shared some of our wedding pics on the blog yesterday did you see them? /// here ///

That's my five on Friday! Hope you all have an awesome weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Oh those loafers! I really need something that wont get messed up in the rain though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are precious!!!! so glad i found you on the linkup!
    i just opened up a blog shop today...thinking of maybe opening on etsy (too?)?! eeeek!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks adorable! Etsy takes a lot of work but it is worth it!

      Delete