Friday, September 13, 2013

5 ON FRIDAY + INSTAFRIDAY

Linking up for 5 on Friday Again!
/// ONE ///
I would really like for it to be Fall now please {stuck in the high 80*s here}But I even more super want these shoes from Anthro, kind of obsessed with them. Crossing my fingers for a sale soon or a less budget busting pair!

/// TWO ///
As much as I sell on Etsy I am always shopping for new and beautiful things for our home or accessories, everything really! I stumbled on a new artist this week and I am obsessed. This is my favorite.

/// THREE ///
It's the last day of our HUGE Art Print and Thank You Note and Recipe Card Sale!

/// FOUR ///
 To all of my curly, wavy, frizzy mess haired girls. This is the STUFF.
Smells amazing, super light weight and less than $5 at Target /// go get it now!

/// FIVE ///
Have you ever been to the Yellow Daisy Festival in Stone Mountain Park?
It is the 2nd weekend in September every year and it is one of my favorites! I got this adorable scrabble style wall plaque, a geode slice pendant {check out their fb page} and some adorable studs from one of my favorite Etsy shops and friend Lily from Sailor Studio {check them out}


4 comments:

  1. Um. Hi. I'm totally not a leopard print girl but I seriously want those shoes. Happy Friday, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, leopard goes with everything for the fall!

      Delete
  2. I love a good Target find! Especially because I have both curly and fizzy hair! I'll have to pick it up next time, it's so cheap, why not, right? :)

    jess
    Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this post? And THOSE shoes! 8D

    ReplyDelete