Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY /// LINKING UP WITH THE PLEATED POPPY

Do you ever feel like TOMORROW you will be able to be productive if you just do nothing today. I don't like to call it procrastination ... I like to call it gearing up for an awesome day tomorrow. We'll see how that goes!

I am feeling totally out of smartness today so instead of typing a whole big post I am showing you my outfit from this weekend and linking up with The Pleated Poppy for the fist time!

pleated poppy 

We headed to Nashville for a quick overnight trip to see Sara Bareilles in concert. And this is what I wore...
 
Dress /// Tommy Hilfiger Outlet
Cardigan /// Tommy Hilfiger Outlet
Flats /// Target

Please excuse my adorable awkwardness in this hotel mirror

It came together pretty nicely if I do say so myself, can you sell we like plaid?


2 comments: