Wednesday, August 21, 2013

{TIP TUESDAY #19} HOW TO ADD YOUR ETSY SHOP TO YOUR BLOG SIDEBAR

I know... it is Wednesday. But I had this post all set to go and I guess I didn't hit publish yesterday! So here it is



//// HOW TO ADD YOUR ETSY SHOP TO YOUR BLOGGER SIDEBAR ////

If you have an Etsy shop this is a great way to showcase your work on your blog. I only added it last month and I have already had over 200 hits on my Etsy shop from it {combined from both shops}

{1} SIGN INTO YOUR ETSY SHOP
{2} CLICK YOUR SHOP /// the top right of your computer
{3} ON THE LEFT SIDEBAR /// Scroll to the bottom, under the heading PROMOTE, Click ETSY MINI
{4} BUILD IT /// You can choose the items from your shop or favorites to showcase, pixel size and layout
{5} PREVIEW IT /// Once you select the options you will see a preview on the bottom, make sure you love it and then
{6} COPY IT /// Copy the code
{7} ADD IT /// Head on over to your blog Layout and add a HTML gadget, paste the code and preview!



No comments:

Post a Comment