Friday, August 9, 2013

{INSTAFRIDAY}

I missed Inst-Friday last week because I was garage-saling it up last week but I am making up for it this week with some awesome pics for all of my peeps who missed them on Instagram!

When you work from home sometimes you just need to get out of the house. The Mr and I stepped out to do some trip planning at Starbucks. Love my Kate Spade #Manipedi case that I got for a STEAL at Marshalls {originally $78 /// paid $12.99}

 Sent some out a Fall Mason Jar wedding suite this week.
Congrats to Devin + Tyler!

Met my girl Meghan to discuss Disney and other things. Wearing my favorite Target button down, Madewell Jeans {another awesome steal, originally $115 /// paid $34} and Disney Dooney & Bourke tote

 Took some pictures of my adorable niece Keely for my blog. The cutest 1st grader I know!

Big Sister | Little Sister Starbucks Teas

 We went with my sister Cassidy to pick out her new computer for school. Paid for 100% with her own money. They have great deals for college students! Get it girl!


and if you have an instagram follow in the fun @nicolinaw

4 comments:

  1. I think I just fangirl-ed a little more than usual. I got mentioned on instafriday! It's like a celebrity sighting. Awesome sauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - you are my biggest blog fan! Haha

      Delete
  2. HI! I'm trying to get to the back to school printable but having some trouble finding it. I'd love to be able to print it out today. Love it and thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Leslie!
      Here is the link for the back to school printable!
      http://designsbynicolina.blogspot.com/2013/08/free-first-day-of-school-download.html

      Nicole

      Delete