Friday, August 23, 2013

FIVE ON FRIDAY + INSTAFRIDAY

It's Friday my new favorite day of the week. I don't know about you but I am loving this 5 on Friday mixed with InstaFriday thing.
/// ONE /// I have so been enjoying seeing all of the First Day of School Printables via Facebook and Instagram {#designsbynicolina + @nicolinaw} Here are some of my favs so far!


/// TWO /// When I first re-organized & simplified Designs by Nicolina last month I honestly didn't know what to expect. But it has gone more smoothly and better than I could have imagined. Not that we don't still have hard overwhelming days, but they are fewer and farther between. There are some cool big HUGE things that we are planning in the next months and I can't wait to share more of our adventures with you! So thanks for reading a long.

/// THREE /// *** FLASH SALE ALERT *** Doing something I only usually do once a year and putting an art print at 50% off. In honor of us heading to Nashville to see our favorite artist Sara Bareilles. I am putting our lyric print 'Show me how big your BRAVE is" at 50% off through the weekend

/// FOUR /// We got a fancy grown up camera this week {for taking business pics and such} but we are super excited to take some pictures and learn how to use it this weekend in Nashville.

/// FIVE /// We leave for Disney in 34 days {but who's counting} and I am getting Disney brain like crazy. For the first time since I was little we are staying on Disney Property at Saratoga Springs {we usually use a timeshare condo} It is also the first time either of us are going without our families. We will be there for the first day of Food & Wine Festival at Epcot so I am stalking this blog to get my daily dose of what to expect on our trip! Plus I am working on a new Disney countdown to share with you guys next week!



2 comments:

  1. It's also our first time going without our families! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of the photos of the sweet kiddos holding their "first day of school" signs!! I'll share Jackson's next week.... and please forgive me, I totally didn't get around to a giveaway this week! So busy over here!

    Exciting that your Disney trip is coming up!! We need to start thinking about one --- Jackson would LOVE it!

    Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete